I have had 2 bad visits to the First choice at 4656 S.R.64 East in Bradenton.
Been going to this salon for about 3 years. Was great for the first 2.this past year it has just gotten real bad. Last month I went for just a hair cut .Told them I wanted it all layered with bangs I could pull forward or back. First time they cut the sides and back but not the top.
So I went back to get it fixed I had to pay to get it fixed. What I ended up with was a mullet not what I asked for. I waited 2 months to let my hair grow before I could even think about getting the cut I want. normally I go every month.
So today The manager was to be there so I was going to have her cut my hair . Well I walk in manager is on the phone in the back,one other girl was working on a lady. Manger says to me I will sign you in just a minute . so I set down and the lady that was already waiting seemed upset.
So I ask how long you been waiting she said 45 minutes. So we both stand up and look out the back door .there sets the manager smoking and on the phone we both left.
I went up to Manatee Ave to an other first choice found a very talented friendly assistant manger named Christina.I will never go back to the one on 64 ,I'm sticking with Christina.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "My son and I have a flight from Tampa to Fayetteville NC November 1st. We were notified that Fayetteville around courthouse is all underwater. Our court hearing was moved to..."
- "This is no Ordinary story of a bad pool contractor, this is a story about a pool floating three feet out of the ground because of a pool contractor...I gave..."
- "Refused service to a Vietnam Vet ..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."