First Choice Haircutters - Bad service

I have had 2 bad visits to the First choice at 4656 S.R.64 East in Bradenton.

Been going to this salon for about 3 years. Was great for the first 2.this past year it has just gotten real bad. Last month I went for just a hair cut .Told them I wanted it all layered with bangs I could pull forward or back. First time they cut the sides and back but not the top.

So I went back to get it fixed I had to pay to get it fixed. What I ended up with was a mullet not what I asked for. I waited 2 months to let my hair grow before I could even think about getting the cut I want. normally I go every month.

So today The manager was to be there so I was going to have her cut my hair . Well I walk in manager is on the phone in the back,one other girl was working on a lady. Manger says to me I will sign you in just a minute . so I set down and the lady that was already waiting seemed upset.

So I ask how long you been waiting she said 45 minutes. So we both stand up and look out the back door .there sets the manager smoking and on the phone we both left.

I went up to Manatee Ave to an other first choice found a very talented friendly assistant manger named Christina.I will never go back to the one on 64 ,I'm sticking with Christina.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
First Choice Haircutters Haircut
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #722310

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with First Choice Haircutters? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to First Choice Haircutters. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about First Choice Haircutters.
Filing a new complaint about