I have had 2 bad visits to the First choice at 4656 S.R.64 East in Bradenton.

Been going to this salon for about 3 years. Was great for the first 2.this past year it has just gotten real bad. Last month I went for just a hair cut .Told them I wanted it all layered with bangs I could pull forward or back. First time they cut the sides and back but not the top.

So I went back to get it fixed I had to pay to get it fixed. What I ended up with was a mullet not what I asked for. I waited 2 months to let my hair grow before I could even think about getting the cut I want. normally I go every month.

So today The manager was to be there so I was going to have her cut my hair . Well I walk in manager is on the phone in the back,one other girl was working on a lady. Manger says to me I will sign you in just a minute . so I set down and the lady that was already waiting seemed upset.

So I ask how long you been waiting she said 45 minutes. So we both stand up and look out the back door .there sets the manager smoking and on the phone we both left.

I went up to Manatee Ave to an other first choice found a very talented friendly assistant manger named Christina.I will never go back to the one on 64 ,I'm sticking with Christina.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of first choice haircutters haircut. First Choice Haircutters needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned first choice haircutters haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at First Choice Haircutters.

Had an Experience with First Choice Haircutters?

Comments