First Choice Haircutters - Brought in a picture and got a disaster
Yes I brought in a picture of what I wanted. I explained in detail the things I liked about the picture and why.
staff assured me she understood and proceeded with the process.
She kept cutting and cutting and I kept saying you know I want it long in the front! and she said she understood.
Instead of a glamourous current look I have a hairstyle for a 1940 secretary.
the first picture is what I wanted, the second cropped terribly short in the front without a decent undercut is what I got.
I am fuming angry
Is it because I am an older woman and can't possible what a hip current style? Or is it just the the customer does not matter as long as the stylist gets paid? I feel like I was not heard and that my wishes were not respected.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "This is the second time i have given this school a chance. I wanted black and blonde hair. Result after 4 hours black with cotton candy blue. I had to..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 8:53 PM 6 rings 18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 3:53 PM 6 ringsiQor called twice today. They call every day.They also call from is 1-866-294-1752.They are harassing my family for..."
- "My order # DM1283517 was made on September 18, 2016. It's November 14, 2016 and nothing has arrived. Should I give up hope? Should I warn others of this scam? Dealman, the merchant,..."
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."