First Choice Haircutters - Brought in a picture and got a disaster
Yes I brought in a picture of what I wanted. I explained in detail the things I liked about the picture and why.
staff assured me she understood and proceeded with the process.
She kept cutting and cutting and I kept saying you know I want it long in the front! and she said she understood.
Instead of a glamourous current look I have a hairstyle for a 1940 secretary.
the first picture is what I wanted, the second cropped terribly short in the front without a decent undercut is what I got.
I am fuming angry
Is it because I am an older woman and can't possible what a hip current style? Or is it just the the customer does not matter as long as the stylist gets paid? I feel like I was not heard and that my wishes were not respected.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color. My hair has been done 4..."
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "Today I noticed a charge for $258.90 (CAD) on my VISA card for a JDate subscription. I called to cancel this as I do not use the site anymore and..."
- "I went in to get a ombre and they created a disaster. I've never seen such a bad hair job before. I have uneven wave bleach lines close to my..."
- "My wife and I reserved the 10:15 pm bus from Niagara Falls to Toronto because the terminal staff recommended we take that bus instead of the 10:35 Greyhound which we..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."