Yes I brought in a picture of what I wanted. I explained in detail the things I liked about the picture and why.

staff assured me she understood and proceeded with the process.

She kept cutting and cutting and I kept saying you know I want it long in the front! and she said she understood.

Instead of a glamourous current look I have a hairstyle for a 1940 secretary.

the first picture is what I wanted, the second cropped terribly short in the front without a decent undercut is what I got.

I am fuming angry

Is it because I am an older woman and can't possible what a hip current style? Or is it just the the customer does not matter as long as the stylist gets paid? I feel like I was not heard and that my wishes were not respected.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of first choice haircutters haircut. First Choice Haircutters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned first choice haircutters haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at First Choice Haircutters.

Had an Experience with First Choice Haircutters?

Comments