Swanton, Ohio

On Saturday 1/24/2015 I took my son to First Choice Hair cutter in Swanton,Ohio for a hair cut and I told the lady that I like his hair to be cut around half an inch only.She started cutting his hair using the trimmer (in another words she gave him a buzz hair cut) she cut his hair so short that he kept crying all day long and refused to go to school on Monday because he was so embarrassed .

Contacted First Choice same day and left a massage for the manager but she never bothered to call back.Never never going back there again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at First Choice Haircutters. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16 and wants First Choice Haircutters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by First Choice Haircutters and first choice haircutters haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with First Choice Haircutters?

Comments

I'm sure the manager will enjoy that massage!